Sunday, November 06, 2005

Laguna Beach

Just not the same without Lo



My housemate is watching Laguna Beach, and I just don't see the appeal of the show not that Lo is gone. I mean who can replace her captivating dialogue? Certainly not that guy who looks like Colin Farrell, or the new batch of unlikable girls he pits against one another. The new Hilary Duff theme song doesn't help the show's case any either.



I think for now I'll stick with The O.C. and The Apprentice as far as my weekly TV viewing. The O.C. really isn't good anymore, but I watch it for pure nostalgia. I still remember when the show was quality, the characters likeable, and the storyline compelling. The Apprentice is just a great show, better this year than any.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shara said...

Hello AndyAult, This is a good article site.
i found many information here.
-----------------------------------------------
http://global-in-arm.com
Good luck, AndyAult

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home